A vibrant, modern-day icon atop the Spanish Steps.
‘A lively 18th-century palazzo in a peerless position, Hotel de la Ville both embodies and overlooks life in the Eternal City’.
The confluence of classical Roman romance and contemporary cool, sweeping city views, buzzing drinking and dining spots and fresh, zestful design make for Rome’s most exciting new arrival. Fall for its enchanting courtyard, exquisite food from Fulvio Pierangelini, effervescent rooftop bar, street-side bistro and Sicilian-inspired spa.
Average response time: Less than 24 hrs
- 89 rooms from 28m2
- 15 suites from 58m2, including 1 presidential suite
Restaurants & Bars
- Da Sistina: Modern Roman cuisine in our trattoria and lobby lounge.
- Mosaico: Italian classics with African, Middle Eastern, and European flavours.
- Julep - Herbal & Vermouth Bar: A herbal and vermouth bar with exciting new cocktails
- Cielo Terrace Bar: Rooftop bar with 360° views of Rome
De la Ville Spa
550m2 spa set across two floors with
- 6 treatment rooms, including a double treatment room
- Hydro pool, plunge pool, Kneipp footbaths, ice shower, salt inhalation room, steam room and sauna
- 100m2 gym
Meetings & events
- 2 meeting rooms
- 2 banqueting rooms
- 400m2 courtyard for up to 150 guests available for private hire
- 27m2 private dining room on the 7th floor
- 104m2 private terrace overlooking Rome for up to 50 guests on the 7th floor
- 28m2 private terrace overlooking Rome for up to 10 guests on the 7th floor
- 24-hour in-room dining
- airport/station transfers
- complimentary Wi-Fi access
- concierge services
- express check-in and check-out
- morning servicing of your room and turndown service; additional evening service upon request
- packing and unpacking of your luggage
- pressing service
- same-day laundry service
- shoe shine service
- valet parking