JustSicily is a boutique tour operator dedicated to delivering authentic experiences of Sicily. Our approach allows us to provide personalised services to our clients, being them individual travellers, groups, private businesses or public organisations.
1. WELCOME TO TAORMINA
The first hotel to be built in the city gazes out across the coast towards Mount Etna and beyond. Here
you can breathe in the full spectacle of Sicily. Bask in manicured gardens, savour sensational cuisine
and fuel your imagination with cocktails on the Literary Terrace just like generations of celebrated
guests before you . It remains one of the world’s most exciting venues .
2. WELCOME TO NOTO
For centuries, residence of the illustrious Villadorata princely family, the palace, with its historical
suites, is the ideal context to appreciate the charm of the Val di Noto where time left its track in
the stones of the churches, convents and palaces today part of the suggestive landscape of the
area. Between the crystalline blue waters of the Vendicari Nature Reserve and the rich golden hue
of the historic monuments, this charming hotel constitutes an inescapable “ relais ” worth the
“Grand Tour” of the last
3. WELCOME TO AGRIGENTO
The only 5 star hotel situated within the Archaeological Park of the Valley of the Temples, which
UNESCO has declared a World Heritage Site, with an exclusive direct entrance.
A magnificent residence of the end of the 18th century, it is at the same time a custodian of the
classical traces that may be discovered almost everywhere, like in some treasure trove.
Situated 200 metres away from the Temple of Concordia, a true masterpiece of Doric art dating back
to the 5th century B.C., this is a place which transcends time and space, where nature art
and beauty have been merging together for over 2,500 years in the presence of the gods
4. WELCOME TO VALLELUNGA PRATAMENO
Taste the Sicilian landscape. At Case V ecchie , the 19 th century farmhouse, home to the Anna Tasca
Lanza Cooking school, immerse yourself in typical Sicilian environment and enjoy both your stay and
your cooking class. Inspire the senses by following flavors from field to fork, dirt to dish with unique
“arm to chair” cooking approach. You’ll stay at Casa Costanza , a sweet little house with a stunning
view among the vines.
5. WELCOME TO PALERMO
Fusion of classic and innovative design style, you will stay near the city’s most important streets of culture, tourism and shopping as well as business, halfway between the Teatro Massimo and the Teatro Politeama , it is the ideal place whether they are staying for business or for those who want to enjoy a relaxing holiday period in Palermo.
The spacious rooms of extreme elegance with custom handmade furniture, some with private terrace. Breakfast is served with a rich buffet. The guests can also enjoy a relaxing time in the Bar area and in tre Wellness Area.
JUST SOME EXPERIENCES...
- Dolce Vita tour in Taormina: Discover magical places aboard one of the vintage Ape Calesse experiencing la Dolce Vita at its best. History, art and culture in one of the most beautiful spots of the world, Taormina , rediscovered as you would have never imagined.
- Fiat500 Vintage Tour: Follow the zestful Fiat500 working team into the Godfather Tour and drive yourself the historical Fiat500 through the fascinating old towns of Savoca and Forza d’Agrò , where Francis Ford Coppola’s famous movie “Godfather” was filmed.
- Mt Etna tour by private 4x4 Jeep: Enjoy a half day Mt Etna t our by private 4x4 Jeep , you will get
the chance to hike on the fascinating Etna Mountain.
- Wine tasting and light lunch at Cottanera Wineries: Story tale of the history of Cottanera , description of the territory , tour of the wine cellar and walk along the vineyard .
Taste of the Etna rosato Doc, taste of the two “cru”: Etna bianco Doc from District “ Calderara ” and Etna rosso Doc from District “Feudo di Mezzo” with the Sole di Sesta Doc Sicilia rosso by Syrah grapes , cultivated in our farm at the Volcano’s slopes.