We really hope to meet you soon in Italy and to taste the best wines and pasta (well pizza too!) that we are sure you are missing about our marvellous Country.
Italy, as many other countries in the world, are testing new significant ways to avoid crowded meeting and over exposure to COVID emergency. Our Government has just sent yesterday a new alert. We would love to share it with you!
Travelling to/from EU countries without the need for a specific motivation, therefore also for TOURISM purposes, is allowed, without the obligation of isolation upon return to Italy. The obligation to fill in a self-declaration remains.
In this period, as you know, Connect2Italy increased its own team, with Alessandra Riboldi and Guido Maggiore, that you will have the chance to e-meet in the upcoming days, with the aim of continuing formation and meetings regarding the marvellous excellences of our country: Italy.
Mind that, starting from Feb 1st 2021, we will start to select those of you will be hosted for Fam Trips or BIT Milan 2021
Please do not miss the chance to enter in touch and to socialize with the other members of the platform, in order to overcome this period of “stop travelling” and do not lose confidence in your deep formation about our beautiful country.
We remain at your disposal for any further doubt or request. Please wear a facemask!
Connect2italy TeamRead More
Cilento Travel and ATrails, to promote Cilento in China.
We are very pleased to have had the opportunity to introduce the Cilento to a person like Simone, whom we thank for the attention and advice to better understand the needs of Asian tourists.
This is one of the strengths of Connect2Italy, putting us in contact with people who really live the tourism of another country we can understand precisely the requests of different types of tourists and create tours and personalized experiences from time to time.
Thank you all for this opportunity.
What we are going to present today is one of the experiences we are most proud to offer you.
The art of terracotta and ceramics has been handed down from generation to generation from father to son here in Cilento.
The master Pompeo Cammarano carries on his workshop, born in 1777, and does it with the passion of the first day.
Come and discover together with us a culture and an art that is slowly disappearing.
Terracotta experiences, only with Cilento Viaggi.
Sicily offers more than just a wide range of beautiful beaches. This beautiful tourism destination is highly appreciated both in summer and winter.
The whole year tour is a perfect solution for those who like to travel in the off-peak season!
I am just back from an amazing 3 days experience in Cilento.
Cilento is a beautiful part of Campania that is still uncontaminated. A powerfull stunning beauty really catch you from your arrival. Landscapes are trues and uniques and you can experience wonderful moments both by the hills and mountains and of course by the sea.
Blu crystal water full of flora and local fauna are overwealming you and myself was into the amazing beauty of this wonderful incontaminated nature.
Gastronomy is a simply wow, ancient flavors and typical local preparation.
If you didn’t get in touch yet with Domenico and Antonio of CilentoViaggi, you should do it because they were amazing since my organization, assisting me step by step and making my stay icredible.
For sure, I will be back soon
Alessandro ManciniRead More
So it is that time of year when everyone starts to think about romance. A bunch of flowers, an evening out enjoying a candle-lit dinner, a bottle of champagne, a gift perhaps. Not with The Italian Connection & Spirito Italiano. We want to make each trip to Italy as romantic as possible, so if you are thinking of romantic gifts and experiences, then allow us to inspire you and perhaps this is the ultimate gift you can provide your loved one, with of course our help.
So here are our Top 20 suggestions:
1. Visit the places in Venice, which gave birth to Casanova and where he conquered his lovers. After the tour, enjoy a burlesque class which will teach you the art of seduction.
2. Take an evening tour in a glass bottomed boat on the island of Ischia and observe the water begin to glow with fluorescent sparkles as you reach a pristine bay ready for night time snorkelling. A flick of your hand in the water is enough to make the wondrous glow emerge. You will learn all about the dynamics of bioluminescence and the whole thing oozes romance.
3. A balloon flight over the ancient temples of Pompeii followed by a visit on foot with a true archaeologist. Discover erotic art as you walk around the ruins.
4. A helicopter tour over the beautiful island of Capri which offers a dramatic and wild landscape. You may want to stop here for lunch at one of the many restaurants which overlook the sea.
5. A private Mediterranean cruise. A full-day adventure through one of Italy’s most exceptional marine areas. Your experience for this day includes a tour on board the yacht, fish lunch with a qualified chef on board and wine tasting. Choose from an array of wines and canapés.
6. Exclusive dinner in the USEPPI-CHIGI Tower in San Gimignano which offers breathtaking views of the surrounding Tuscan countryside or if you are after something more dramatic, then we have the perfect venue for you in Florence which overlooks the Arno, truly magical and private.
7. Learn how to master the wonderful creation of three types of desserts. Through the assistance of an English speaking professional, you will learn everything there is to know about fresh and delicious sweets. You will learn to knead, cut, roll and mix. The recipes of our chefs are based on freshness, on high-quality local ingredients, Italian tradition and in-depth experience making this a quintessential Italian dish Yummy.
8. Romantic lunch or dinner in a vineyard or if you prefer a picnic. Enjoy peace, seclusion and breathtaking views.
9. Experience the sounds and the feel of a Ferrari tour. You will be briefed and then your driving experience will commence. If however you are after that touch of vintage, that is also available.
10. Enjoy a day with a renowned Italian photographer who will create an array of perfect pictures for your partner to keep forever. Photographs of you framed in an Italian background. Or why not enjoy a photo shoot just the 2 of you. Allow yourself to be creative.
11. Astronomical trekking. See the sky, feel the earth beneath your feet, be fascinated by the stars, celestial objects which have fascinated humans since the beginning of time. Or what about star gazing on the island of Ponza.
12. Meet your yoga instructor at Anacapri and then ascend to Monte Solaro. From here you will hike through the mountains and reach the perfect spot. Allow your body to be reconnected with your surroundings and allow your mind to relax.
13. Verona the eternal witness of the love between 2 of Shakespeare’s most renowned characters, will be your backdrop which will then give you the chance to meditate about your own experience. At each place where the love between Romeo and Juliet entwined, an experienced psychologist will help you and your partner to heal and strengthen your unique love story. Follow this up with an evening of champagne and canapés in Juliet’s courtyard.
14. A night at La Scala in Milan.. Romeo and Juliet. Pelléas et Mélisande, l’amore dei tre re. Fedora, Swan Lake, La Traviata, Giselle, Onegin, La dame aux camellias, The Nutcracker, La Gioconda.. all about love in one form or another. Opera is available throughout Italy so if you are after that romantic touch, always depicted in Hollywood moments, let us know and I am sure we will find the perfect opera for you.
15. You definitely need to head to the Venice Carnival which kicks off on the 8th February in Mestre. Gowns, masks, gala balls….endless choice awaits. For that one day enjoy the art of play acting.
16. Why not make your own scent, or create one for your partner. Learn about the ingredients, the perfumes, the fragrances and then make your own. Leave with a small bottle of your own bespoke fragrance and a certificate signed by the fragrance master himself. If you want to take it further, we can arrange your own label, how great would that be. Spend time getting the perfect scent which represents you both.
17. Be at one with your surroundings. Endless possibilities to get that very special venue.
18. Enjoy a tour of Venice in your own gondola, the ones with the Bling Effect! Great time for a proposal.
19. Love and Sex History tour of Ancient Rome. Explore the intimate side of the ‘Eternal City’ on a 2-hour evening walking tour which explores Rome’s romantic history, famous love stories, and culture. You’ll see historical landmarks and elegant piazzas along the way, while learning about traditional wedding rituals, seduction practices, and the inside scoop on ancient Roman kissing.
20. AND THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH! Renew your wedding vows or get married in Italy. Endless possibilities. www.weddingsmadeinitaly.co.uk
Today I would love to travel west side, and discover the magic travels signed by Plaza Travel, a full-service Travel agency in Woodland Hills, California (USA), with 2019 sales of more than $80 million.
The Orens family acquired Plaza in the early 1980s and built it up from a six-person office to a company of over 120; it has more than 100 advisors on staff.
And Dan Marroni, is one of the best ones. He’s also Italian too, his parents come from Italy as well.
“’I’ve been in the travel industry for over 35 years. And approaching my 19th year at Plaza Travel. Prior to arriving at Plaza Travel, I work for McClain Airlines in Phoniex, Britt Airways in South Bend and Continental Arlines at Los Angeles airport. Since my time at Plaza Travel, I have worked with many corporations on their travel needs. I also plan many fantastic leisure vacations for my clients, and friends. I plan trips for clients that are looking for once in a lifetime experiences, such as a Luxury cruise from any corners of the world, or a private escorted trip in Europe. I also specialize in LGBTQ travel” comments Dan Marroni on a Zoom call.
“I met Alessandro Mancini during a presentation for a flight from Los Angeles to Milan and we got in touch once back in the office. He introduced me to his new project called Connect2Italy and I found it very interesting for our company” declares Dan Marroni.
Moreover now that Frosch International Travel has purchased a 51% interest in Plaza Travel. It enhances Frosch’s presence in California and gives Plaza Travel the opportunity to accelerate its growth in the corporate, entertainment, leisure and independent contractor markets and to pursue strategic acquisitions. Plaza also will benefit from access to technologies and Frosch’s national and global infrastructure and platform.
“Connect2Italy can really help us to get in touch with Italian dealers and business owners at the best. I love Italy and I visited it many times, both sets of my grandparents were born in Italy 🇮🇹. I’ve been to Rome, Siena, Florence, Turin, Milan, Venice and of course Lake Como. But next time I wish to visit Sicily: I love it!” adds Dan Marroni.
We wait for you Dan! Ciao
Elisa dal Bosco, contributor Connect2ItalyRead More
Our Cilento this year has conquered thirteen blue flags, the most important Italian award for clean sea, no other area of Italy has conquered as many.
Here the summer continues until October, tourists still crowd our beaches.
Taking a bath here during this period is a unique experience, discover it with us!